You deserve the best………………and so do we!
Prior Authorization and Billing Specialist
Come join an exciting and fast paced organization. SSGA is one of the leading Gastroenterology practices in the area. We strive for excellent service in a compassionate manner. Since 1971, our practice has expanded to seventeen physicians and five mid-level practitioners including a state of the art Endoscopy Center. We are continuing to grow rapidly with the addition of 7 physicians within the last two years.
As we continue to grow, our staffing needs are growing as well. We are currently seeking an energetic and professional individual with Medical Office experience who has the knowledge to drive our team to continued success.
If you are passionate about your work and have complete dedication and determination to meet and exceed the needs of our patients, this is the place for you!!
This position will support our Infusion Center with concentration on Biologic Billing, Benefit Investigations, and Prior-Authorizations.
This is a full time Monday-Friday position 8:00-4:30.
Your position will include but is not limited to:
- Receive and process prior authorization requests
- Notifying appropriate staff when authorization is approved and processed
- Handle any discrepancies of a prior authorization being denied
- Posting of Biologic charges and payments
- Produce Batch close reports
- 2-5 Years of prior authorization and medical billing experience required
- Clinical knowledge required
- Knowledge of insurance required
- LPN and Medical Assistants preferred
- Scheduling experience helpful but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, personal, and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401K with match and Profit Sharing plan.
For consideration, submit your resume and references with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Mail: Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
848 Route 50
Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Visit our website: www.ssgastro.com to learn more about
Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates