The Town of Hopkinton seeks a full-time Working Foreman
The Town of Hopkinton is committed to equal opportunity, encourages diversity and inclusion and believes that a positive culture of inclusion in Town governance contributes to the Town’s overall qualities as a great place to live and work. We welcome all to apply.
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Would you like to be part of a thriving, friendly and dedicated team?
Do you want to be a part of Team Hopkinton that embraces, fosters and celebrates diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging?
Hiring Salary: $27.97 to $29.44 Hourly, depending on qualifications
Competitive Leave and Benefits package
40 hour work week: M-F, 6:30 am – 2:30 pm, overtime required
- Answers emergency calls and responds to emergencies during and after normal business hours.
- Drug & Alcohol screening is a condition of employment
- The Working Foreman provides supervisory, administrative and skilled maintenance work in a participatory manner related to all Highway Division activities in the Town.
- The employee performs laboring duties incidental to supervisory duties and operates heavy equipment; assists the Highway Manager with all daily operations of the Division including, but not limited to, snow and ice operations, dispatching subcontractors, and road construction, maintenance and repair.
- High school equivalency; five years of progressively responsible experience in highway maintenance
- Supervisory experience Preferred.
- Licensing/Certifications: Possession of a valid 2B Hoisting License and MA Class B CDL.
Internal and External Applicants: To be considered for this position, please submit the required Application for
Employment, attached, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received by 4:00 pm,
Monday, November 29, 2021 will be reviewed and receive 1st priority. Individuals who may need an
accommodation in order to participate in the process should contact HR. Applications will also be accepted
via drop off or mailed to: Town Hall, Human Resources Department, 18 Main Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
There is a drop box in the front of Hopkinton Town Hall.
Click to apply today!