Corporate Sales Recruiter - 6 month fixed term maternity cover
Miami , Florida , United States
Posted: Nov 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200310953
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Apple is looking to hire an experienced Recruiter to join the Field Sales Recruiting team. The role is responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting partnership to Apple's business leaders and candidates through Apple's sourcing and selection processes performing full lifecycle recruitment while maintaining excellent relationships. You will have the opportunity to join an innovative and agile team responsible for hiring world-class talent. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to "Think Different," come join us! The successful candidate will have responsibility for recruiting field sales roles across US, Canada and Latin America and will deliver outstanding service levels. This recruiting team utilizes effective and strategic sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the world. We thrive on creativity, innovation and productivity. The role is based in Austin or Miami and is for a 6-month fixed term maternity cover.
- Previous experience of recruiting talent within a multi-national preferably in retail or service organisation where the customer experience is at the heart of the company
- Demonstrable track record in building confidence and credibility with business partners
- Has a 'can do' attitude that can adapt and flex to the needs of the business and recruiting function and with a genuine dedication to customer service
- Experience in using data analysis and metrics to support sourcing/recruiting strategies/timelines
- Currently designs, develops and effectively executes tailored sourcing/recruiting strategies
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven social networking proficiency including in depth data mining abilities
- Exceptional presentation (Keynote/Powerpoint) skills - ability to illustrate a complex challenge or idea in simple business teams
As a Recruiter at Apple, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. Apple Recruiters are strategic partners for the business they support, and compelling ambassadors of Apple. Gain in-depth understanding of the business functions and provide proactive solutions to ensure staffing goals and deadlines are met Communicate tactfully, professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing regular detailed updates Partner as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final negotiations Be experienced in pro-active sourcing, including use of social networks and other alternative sourcing methodologies Create and maintain networks both internally and externally in the organisation to identify key talent and build of pipelines Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data using Apple's HR systems Partner with key lines of business to stay informed of trends and upcoming hiring needs
Education & Experience
University degree in an appropriate field is essential. Spanish language skills are preferred.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.