Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
- Collaborate with the application owners/business process teams to define WalkMe content scope and requirements for our use in Dynamics, Finlistics, Anaplan, and other sales platforms.
- Leverage standard Agile methodology and process to organize, prioritize and document deliverables in user story format.
- Showcase completed work in sprint demos.
- Create, build, test, deploy, and maintain WalkMe content, including working with stakeholders to ensure content is current, accurate, and relevant.
- Identify WalkMe content gaps and work to close them
- Maintain the WalkMe solution by tracking all feature enhancements, deploying where appropriate, and communicating.
- Monitor and respond to reported bugs/issues. Work with WalkMe or coach end-users to resolve.
- Analyze data related to the use of the WalkMe solution against various KPIs.
- Complete validation, UAT, and regression testing for all content releases.
- Facilitate translation of content to additional languages.
- Export content into job aids.
- Prioritize new requests, which may come from a variety of sources.
- Partner with IT to deploy WalkMe to our licensed users.
- Develop a process in conjunction with IT to ensure new users can request and be licensed for WalkMe
- Periodically review deployed licenses and make business cases to add more licenses if our scope increases.
- Attend necessary training to increase knowledge of WalkMe and building of WalkMe content
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Proven ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate successfully under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with international teams and projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).