Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
- Supporting the joint Rockwell Automation / Cisco initiative to develop set of Reference Architectures integrating manufacturing and enterprise networks.
- Providing pre-sales support to include proof of concept and system architecture review / recommendations, customer visits, and the creation of application notes and white papers.
- Periodically, post-sales support will also be required for escalated customer cases.
- Maintaining and developing a technical expertise and commercial awareness of RA products and the industrial automation marketplace in which they are applied.
- Experience in network and system analysis.
- Developing presentations, demonstrations and hands-on labs for use at tradeshows, sales offices, or corporate facilities and delivering those presentations
- Developing, documenting, reviewing and publishing product and system-oriented application notes to enhance the sale of Rockwell Automation products.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on market requirements documents (MRDs), and development specifications.
- Evaluating and supporting pre-release and Beta site hardware and software products.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on content and accuracy of RA product and promotional publications.
- Ability to perform product/system troubleshooting over the phone and on-site.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel up to 15% (domestic and international).
- Valid driver's license
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with 2+ years of experience in one of the following areas:
- Ethernet network infrastructure design.
- Experience / Education / Certification working with Cisco products and technologies.
- Industrial Controls design, start-up or maintenance
- Cisco CCNA and/or Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate
- Knowledge and understanding of Logix controllers and/or FactoryTalk View
- Security zone and DMZ implementation, firewall and IDS/IPS configuration
- Basic proficiency with script languages (Python, etc.)
- Manufacturing or industrial controls background
- IT/Network infrastructure background
- Windows Server and vSphere expertise
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).