Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo.
Sodexo is seeking a Custodial/ Environmental Services Operations Manager 2 for Boise,Idaho overseeing a team of 25-30 on Day Shift (7:00am start time) at this 400 bed facility. This role could include some weekends, depending on the business needs of the unit. For more than 100 years, St. Luke's Boise Medical Center has been committed to serving the needs of our growing region. Founded in 1902, St. Luke's Boise is Idaho's largest health care provider and the flagship hospital of St. Luke's Health System, providing you access to highly skilled specialists, nurses, and staff within a friendly campus designed for healing. Known for clinical excellence, St. Luke's Boise is nationally recognized for quality and patient safety, and proud to be designated a Magnet hospital, the gold standard for nursing care.
*Please note: this health system facility requires a COVID-19 vaccine and flu shot to work at this location. Get to know the hospital here: https://www.stlukesonline.org/
Building on a 50 year partnership with Sodexo, our medical center offers an emergency department, advanced inpatient and outpatient surgery, mother-baby services, diagnostics from x-ray to MRI, state-of-the-art cancer treatment, critical care, a chest pain center, and more. The campus also includes a wide range of primary and specialty physician clinics and St. Luke's Children's Hospital, the only children's hospital in Idaho. Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience. This position will report to a Director on-site.
Enjoy free parking at this site! Get to know the area here: https://www.cityofboise.org/visitors/
The successful candidate will:
- take the lead as Safety Officer for the unit;
- train new employees and support the onboarding process for new hire orientations;
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a healthcare housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- have experience with vendor and contract management;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management experience., in a hospital or hotel; healthcare experience preferred but not required.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Apply today!