AI/ML - Instructional Designer, Annotation Operations
Austin , Texas , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Nov 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200304035
The AI/ML Operations team is a fast paced, dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced Instructional Designer who can work under urgent deadlines, while still delivering quality and innovative learning experience. We are looking for a creative, self-motivated team player, who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, passionate about building impactful learning experiences for a wide cross-cultural audience. If that sounds like an environment where you will thrive, this is the job for you! This is a multi-functional role working alongside stakeholders, such as production operations, process engineering, and QA to deliver effective training curriculum spanning across projects/programs.
- Using facilitation and inquiry skills, collaboratively work with team members, subject matter experts (SMEs) and business owners to disseminate feedback and incorporate it to create a comprehensive and audience specific training.
- Ability to manage projects to meet deliverable dates.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodology is essential and the ability to communicate recommendations for training approach.
- Manage day-to-day activities of multiple assigned projects, communicate status updates and proactively identify changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess impacts of scope change.
- Support delivery of training and incorporate critical feedback.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Experience carrying out all activities in the Training Development Life Cycle using the ADDIE model.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both technical and non-technical.
- Knowledge of instructional design methodology and adult learning concepts, principles and practices with experience applying this knowledge to adult learners.
- Self-directed with strong project management skills and initiative to learn new applications independently.
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate, etc.) and video creation tools (iMovie, FinalCut Pro, Camtasia, etc.) required.
We're looking for a learning professional experienced in designing and developing e-learning, instructor-led and virtual instructor-led curriculum. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing creative and engaging training materials. They will thrive in a collaborative environment and constantly strive to improve the training materials.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus 5+ years experience using the ADDIE model to develop training materials. Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience designing and developing blended learning using tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia or Articulate Storyline. Experience with Adobe Captivate required. Experience explaining technical concepts verbally and in written form. Experience in virtual training facilitation and engagement techniques. Experience with Confluence a plus. Project management experience a plus.