Health Professions Recruiter
College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person's worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you a competitive, energetic, team-oriented professional who wants to support the education of our future Health Professionals? If so, our Health Professions Recruiter position might be the right fit for you.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
• Has successful recruitment experiences with undergraduate and graduate prospective students.
• Demonstrates professional experience working with diverse groups; and knowledge of related computing programs, such as Power Campus or another student information system, CRM technology.
• Has strong organization skills, attentiveness to detail, effective communication and documentation skills, computerized data management skills, and teamwork/ collaboration skills.
Our Ideal Candidate's Education and Experience Include:
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Previous experience in managing a sales territory or experience working in Higher Education
• Previous experience working with health professional related programs and students.
This Position Is Responsible For:
• Communicating with prospective students in person, through email, social media, and over the phone using numerous calling campaigns spanning the entire recruitment cycle.
• Forming and maintaining a partnership with public and private high schools, community colleges and independent schools in their assigned territory.
• Coordinating the admission process for CSM DPT Program working closely with enrollment, marketing, and the DPT department faculty/staff and the progression of undergraduate students in the accelerated entry pathway to the DPT.
• Organizing and collecting assessment, applicant, progress, and outcome data for the DPT department
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
• You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
• You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
• CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.