Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as a Family Advocate at Acelero Learning Learning gives you the opportunity to give back to your local community by engaging and supporting the families and children in our program. You will empower parents to have an active partnership in their child's path to kindergarten readiness. Are you ready to make this impact?
* Engage families as partners in their children's healthy development and school readiness
* Engage in a process of collaborative partnership building with families of children receiving (Early) Head Start services
* Foster a sense of community and sense of belonging among families in order to strengthen social capital
* Build relationships that will enhance communication and collaboration among internal and external stakeholders
* Effectively manage workload and ensure accurate record-keeping and documentation
* Ensure the eligibility, selection, and enrollment processes adhere to HSPS and Shine Early Learning ISP/PP
* Previous experience working with vulnerable families
* The commitment and passion for achieving positive child and family outcomes through high-quality family engagement
* Associate's Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Family Services, Counseling, or a related field, Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Reliable personal transportation as travel from site to site is required, locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions
* An eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through
This position earns $17.31/hr and the work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. This position is eligible for ourFEARLESSpay initiative betweenJune 1- December 15, 2021.During this time, the rate of pay for this position is $19.31 per hour.
FEARLESS Distribution Payment: This position may also be eligible for a FEARLESS distribution payment of up to $500 subject to meeting policy criteria.
FEARLESSstands forFullEnrollment And Retention, Lifting Employees' Spirits
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Child, Family, and School Social Workers