Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual
Sales AZ - Phoenix, AZ - Tempe, AZ - Tucson, NE - Omaha, NM - Albuquerque, NV - Las Vegas, NV - Reno, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas SAL-21-02655
Consult virtually with America's primarily Spanish speaking businesses, through self-generated activity to educate stakeholders on our services, and provide consultative solutions to increase market share and drive revenue.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities in company's CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales activity and forecasts.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with new prospects through telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and corporate marketing programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers' needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends and other relevant information of interest to customers. Expedites the resolution of customer problems or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure client satisfaction.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel partners, attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training, and/or area meetings.
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every interaction internally and externally.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Open Date 11/04/2021
Is this a bilingual position? Yes
More than just a paycheck.
We hold a strong commitment to our culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them.
Click to Learn More
Our Corporate Responsibility
Inclusion is important to us. Click below to view our statement.
Click to Learn More