Senior Program Manager- App Store
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200310591
- 5+ years of program management in software development.
- Strong relationship management and facilitation skills both within diverse engineering teams and cross-functional organizations
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- A hunger to tackle complicated and impactful product & business problems with strong communication and presentation skills to all levels of an organization.
- Strong technical proficiency in software architecture and development. Bonus for past engineer experience.
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive demeanor.
We're looking for individuals with a proven track record of shipping complex customer facing projects under demanding timelines. To succeed, you take responsibility for project and encourage the team to do their best work. Good presentation skills are not enough; you tend to be exceptional at working with a variety of personalities, adapting your approach and message to keep the project on track and the entire project team moving as a single unit. The best Program Managers are inherently curious, digging deep to understand what customers need, how the technology of the store itself works and critical facets for any important decision. With your inquisitiveness as a strength, you will thrive as a Program Manager on the App Store because we are constantly doing things that have never been done before, and that, after all, is what makes this an amazing place to work.
Education & Experience
Prefer a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field