Embedded Signal Processing Algorithm Engineer
San Diego , California , United States
Posted: Nov 9, 2021
Role Number: 200311656
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, inquisitive people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day.
- 4+ years of experience in developing, optimizing and implementing complex algorithms on resource constrained platforms
- Strong theoretical knowledge of fundamental DSP concepts such as Adaptive filtering, linear algebra and statistics
- Background in numerical methods and techniques, especially as relates to stability in real-time DSP algorithms
- Strong software programming skills in C/C++, Python
- Experience with sensing hardware
Apple's Human Interface Devices team is looking for an Embedded Signal Processing Engineer to join a team of highly innovative scientists and engineers to design, optimize and implement novel signal processing algorithms. In this role you will be responsible for design, implementation and optimization of core algorithms for next-generation sensors. You will work with other partners such as algorithm, hardware and firmware teams to take complex algorithms from proof of concept all the way to shipping in products that are used by millions of customers every day.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/Math/Physics