K-12 Education Account Executive
Dallas , Texas , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Nov 9, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200307231
Home Office: Yes
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. For over 40 years, we've had the privilege of working alongside educators around the world. From that experience, we know that educators with powerful technology can unlock the unique genius in every learner, so they can make a difference. As a K-12 Account Executive, you will be responsible for demand generation and uncovering new business in a targeted customer base while supporting and managing relationships with existing customers. You will drive and grow sales in Apple's key K-12 accounts and create a vision that inspires educators to transform the way people teach, learn, and work. This is a home-based position that can be located in any major city within Texas.
- Quantifiable record of success in education or technology sales, with a proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Experience with solution-based approach to solving customer requirements and an understanding of complex sales cycles.
- Ability to build rapport with new to Apple customers across all levels of an Education organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate Apple Education Products strategy as well as Apple Value proposition.
- Relevant sales experience, depending on the nature of that experience, with technology based products.
- You are highly motivated and organized, work independently with strong time/territory management skills, analytical/problem solving skills.
In this role, you will be proficient at: - Understanding the organizational structure, decision-making process, and political considerations in the Education Sector. - Calling and influencing at all levels across accounts. - Understanding the needs and issues facing Apple's Education customers. - Crafting sales opportunities and projects to increase sales and establish a dominant share position in Apple's Education accounts, and presenting and selling 1:1 computing into the Education marketplace. - Effectively articulating and presenting Apple's education leadership messages. - Applying Apple's complex sales methodology to find opportunities across accounts.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience