Program Manager - Infrastructure Services - Programs & Solutions
Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200310524
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a highly motivated Engineering Program Manager (EPM) to join Apple's Infrastructure Services Program Management team. You will be in charge of leading highly visible, cross cutting, cross functional programs at Apple. To be do well in the role, it will be crucial to work with multi-functional engineering and project management teams, from initiation to production ready. An ideal candidate would become comfortable with ambiguity and excited to develop, drive and lead these highly visible programs we have across Apple.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in driving cross functional/engineering initiatives
- Minimum of 5+ years of program or product management and proficiency and passion for the craft
- Experience in establishing operational frameworks to drive planning cycles, scorecards, KPI's and then to deliver Executive reports
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently
- Significant experience in strategy and program delivery with a strong focus on alignment across a matrix team environment
- Expert level ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Solid instincts in business strategy matched with deep analytical thinking.
- You are comfortable leading a small team in defining and driving success measures across a program and a portfolio
- Strong background of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects. - Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. - Experience leading sophisticated projects involving multiple global teams - Must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically - Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills are essential to success in this position - Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously, recognizing and mitigating risks while proactively setting in place contingency plans - Experience working alongside product and development teams, ensuring their delivery of milestones and checkpoints coincide. - Ability to facilitate communication between cross-functional groups is critical - You must enjoy challenging and innovative projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment - Ability to facilitate decisions across multiple partners such as Product, engineering teams and other EPMs
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related subject areas.