Sr. Project Manager, Internet Services for China
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200309674
China is one of Apple's largest and most important markets for Internet Services. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to assist in internal and external communication and coordination in our efforts to deliver our Internet Services in China. This work will require coordination on all aspects of business, including operations, technical support, finance, legal, and physical and network infrastructure. We expect that you are a positive relationship builder, will work with many teams, and work on several diverse project plans to achieve our goals in China.
- Experience in creating and tracking large and complex project plans involving many teams.
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and multiple assignments through to an effective resolution.
- Self-starter and enthusiastic with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact, influence, and communicate at various levels of the organization.
- Understanding of complex technical operations environments.
- Ability to identify potential problem areas before they arise, solve complex issues utilizing teamwork, and escalate as needed.
- Experience with Internet services is a significant plus.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is preferred.
In this role, you'll be working with teams across Apple to build and report on multiple project schedules for multi-year, highly complex projects. These teams can include individuals from real estate, finance, engineering, implementation, support, and legal. You will need meticulous attention to detail, dedication to quality, very strong teamwork and collaboration skills, the ability to identify and mitigate risks, and the ability to achieve project goals.
Education & Experience