Work Hours: 19.5 hours per week
Wages: $22-25 per hour
The Food Service Manager is responsible for all food/supplies planning, purchase, prepping for the Senior Center Café and event refreshments. This means preparing all food, ordering food/supplies and keeping the facility up to all codes and adhering to budget responsibilities. Employee is required to perform all similar or related duties.
The essential functions or duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various type of work that may be performed.
- Plans menus, purchases, stores and prepares food for Senior Center Café patrons.
- Provides coffee and refreshments for any special meetings and events.
- Plans and orders all supplies within operating budget.
- Maintains inventory of food products/supplies.
- Keeps kitchen/dining area clean and in compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring all kitchen equipment maintained and in good working order.
- Oversees daily operation of café, including revenue, training, ensuring proper staffing by volunteers and maintaining records.
- Responsible for immediately informing Director of any unsafe or potentially hazardous conditions related to the Cafe operation.
Recommended Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience: Graduate of a two year college with an Associate's degree with three to five (3-5) years of related work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Special Requirements: Must have Serv-Safe Certification, Choke Safe Certification, Allergen Awareness Certification, valid driver's license and pass a CORI and background check.
DEADLINE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY NOVEMBER 26th, 2021