As a Chef you want to enhance the lives of others
Sodexo Corporate Services is hiring a Chef Manager for a brand new manufacturing location in Lima, Ohio. The ideal candidate will be able to provide exceptional services to clients and customers in a manufacturing environment. This position is a mix of hands on kitchen experience with administrative and financial responsibilities. Candidates should be able to offer culinary expertise for catering events on site, and have the ability to develop and train their team. Candidates will be able to manage multiple priorities and a wide range of customer and client expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- be actively cooking in the kitchen, and have a strong culinary background
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and food management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills
- experience managing a team
- previous experience managing a P&L
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.