M and M Dental Seeking a Friday Hygienist for 2 to 4 weeks per month
Dental Hygienist needed for Fridays, 8 am to 5 pm with likelihood of other days becoming available also. Our clinic is relatively spacious, well maintained and up to date for meeting patient’s needs. We still utilize paper charts and have not chosen to switch to digital x-rays.
We do not expect our Hygienist to market dentistry, and we do use amalgam. But, we also have a cosmetic component that we are proud of, to offer when patients are interested.
Many of our patients do not have the option of seeing a specialist, therefore being comfortable with doing root planing and using anesthetic is necessary. Usually, there are not more than one or two SRP or PMA appointments in a day, and some days are mostly children.
- Be able to handle a wide variety of patients, from small children to the medically compromised elderly.
- Be comfortable, or teachable, with using local anesthetic and doing root planing.
- Be full vaccinated.
- Have N2O permit.
- CPR certified
- Good time management skills
- Works independently
- Ability to educate patients on needed treatments
- Excellent communication skills and works well within a team
Two or more years’ experience is preferred but we would consider someone with less if the fit was right. Some Spanish would be a plus. The hourly pay is $36-40 per hour DOE, we are aware this is not top notch pay, however, our office makes up for it with job satisfaction and flexibility.
Please respond with your resume and cover letter.
If you are looking to join a great team, we want to meet you!