Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale. For more information, visit www.drugfree.org.
Title and compensation commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and overseeing all Spanish language education materials on our website, ensuring that they are clinically accurate and culturally appropriate. The person in this role will also manage external translators, support grant-funded initiatives and conduct research related to the Spanish-speaking communitys needs.
This position reports to the Associate Vice President, Consumer Clinical Content Development.
Other responsibilities include:
- Help build a community of families that come to our organization for information, guidance, emotional support and resources
- Participate in recruiting parents and professionals to contribute to content sharing the parent voice as well as providing subject matter expertise on issues related to substance use
- Bilingual Spanish and English with excellent writing skills
- The ability to research and translate complex medical or scientific concepts into easy-to-understand language that is culturally attuned to the Spanish-speaking community
- Proficient with standard office technologies and software
- Relevant education, experience and/or training:
- Graduate degree in relevant field, or
- Bachelor's degree plus 2+ years of relevant full-time work experience, or
- 4+ years of relevant full-time work experience
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Partnership to End Addiction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment for the success of our employees and the fulfillment of our mission. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce, encompassing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, that is representative of the people and communities we aim to serve.
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com .