Eden Prairie Schools is looking for exceptional candidates who would like to become a Permanent Building Substitute Teacher for the 2021-22 school year. You will be working at one building, Monday-Friday, and will follow the school year calendar (you will be off nights, weekends, and breaks when class is not in session). These positions have the potential to transition into a long-term substitute teacher or regular classroom assignment.
You qualify for this position if you:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in any field, Education preferred but not required.
- Holdan active teaching license in the State of MN (you will need a Minnesota teaching license or a Short Call Sub teaching license issued by PELSB - Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board.
- Have experience following a lesson plan (or demonstrated ability to follow a plan).
- Stays positive
- Understands positive classroom management techniques
- Communicates well with students, teachers, administrators
- Bachelor's Degree
- MinnesotaTeacher License Licensure in any subject area-or- Short-call Sub Teacher License
- Licensure Information can be found by typing PELSB in your search bar.
- 5 days/week (guaranteed daily work) Monday-Friday 9/27/21 - 5/27/22 (start any time after 9/27/21)
- Follow Teacher Work Calendar Salary:
- Salaried position with placement on BA Step 1 of the teacher's salary schedule - $45,010*
- *NOTE:This salary is based upon a full-time teacher starting 9/27/21. The salary for the Permanent Building Sub Teacher may be prorated depending on the start date of the candidate and the total number of work days remaining in the school year.
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Personal Day
- Paid Lunch Breaks
- Experience in a variety of educational settings.
- Professional development opportunities.
Multiple opportunities available at:
- Elementary School- 3 positionsavailable
- Middle School- 1 position available
- High School - 1 position available