Manager, AppleCare Service Biz Ops - Mac/iPad/Watch
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Nov 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200306213
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Manager of Service Business Operations to support multiple programs of AppleCare service. The Manager of Service Procurement is responsible for the service procurement strategies and execution for multiple product lines. You will manage a team of individual contributors and along with them, act as a focal point in development, communication and execution of service supply chain strategies and execution plans to meet AppleCare product service goals.
- Team Management
- Adept at building a self-sustaining team. Provide coaching and mentorship to ensure the team is highly efficient
- Able to develop strategic organizational changes to focus on each employee's strengths. Actively support the team's development and career objectives
- Proven expertise in people management, procurement, reverse logistics, and/or global manufacturing operations
- Business Leadership
- Effectively combine a solid understanding of commercial negotiation practices, strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy
- Ability to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organization
- Comfortable presenting to executive management
- Able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Persistent attention to detail and a high level of comfort working with numbers.
As an AppleCare Business Operations Manager, you will analyze AppleCare service demand profile and develop appropriate supply chain strategies to support AppleCare service policies by aligning and optimizing quality, cost and delivery objectives. You will align AppleCare service supply chain with Apple Finished Goods global footprint to achieve leverage in volume, logistics and infrastructure. In this role you will develop commercial model and negotiation strategies to achieve efficient cost target in support of overall service objectives. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement global supply chain risk mitigation plans.
Education & Experience
BS or BA degree from an accredited 4 year college or university (MBA/MS preferred)