Senior Salesforce Business Process Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Nov 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200279026
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. As a Senior Salesforce Business Process Lead, you will be responsible for driving business engagement, cross-functional alignment, expansion, and continuous improvements for CRM capabilities and reporting enhancements across our global Sales organization. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in implementing transformational changes across our regional and global teams within Apple Sales. This position can be based on-site at our Apple campus in Cupertino, California or Austin, Texas.
- 5-7+ years of experience implementing end-to-end programs from inception stage by collaborating cross-functionally with various stakeholders.
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability working within the retail industry in a program operations function at a corporate level.
- Deep functional expertise of CRM end-to-end processes (Market to Sell and Quote to Order) and CRM functional domains (Pipeline and Opportunity Management, Quoting, Campaign and Lead Management)
- Superb attention to detail with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with experience presenting to teams of various job functions and levels.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- Tableau reporting and data visualization experience preferred.
In this role, you will: - Drive business transformation with end to end business process optimization and delivering enabling technology solutions with aligned process, people, technology and data - Lead the Public Sector business and operational aspects of Apple Salesforce programs - Define Salesforce roadmap, initiatives and programs to align with business priorities and goals - Implement the Public sector go to market strategies for any new products and features. - Work with geo sales and world-wide cross-functional teams prioritize and drive initiatives - Collaborate during cross-functional brain-storming sessions on complex business concepts, lead analysis, identify requirements and make recommendations - Identify problem areas and pain points within the sales organization and work with stakeholders to solve and improve these pain points - Ensure platform governance with aligned standards and controls engaging with cross functional governance team - Oversee the integration of technology platforms with new and existing Sales platforms and programs - Partner with sales operations leadership on operational reporting and analytical requests: board reporting, sales productivity, and performance analysis, quota tracking, funnel conversion metrics, and other sales KPIs - Build and leverage weekly reporting/forecasting for the sales teams to proactively engage on areas of opportunity and challenges in the business - Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization - Research, document, and troubleshoot new issues within the platform assigned, ensuring fixes are adequately addressing root issues and updates are communicated with affective users.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. - Master's degree preferred.