Art Director, Retail Engagement & Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 10, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200309182
Apple is looking for an exceptional Art Director to join our Today at Apple team in Retail Engagement and Marketing. As our ideal candidate, you will create innovative and compelling experiences in Apple stores and online that inspire and educate Apple customers worldwide to take their creativity further; from art and design, film-making, photography, music, to coding, business and education.
- At least 7+ years of proven experience in a design company, advertising agency or in-house creative environment.
- You are a motivated and driven art director that collaborates well with a cross-functional team to find solutions to complex problems
- You have in-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative process, have excellent design skills, and consistently deliver high-quality design. You can provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions. Must be able to effectively lead junior creative staff members, vendors, freelancers, and photographers as needed
- Expertise in developing groundbreaking creative solutions in a range of media including social, print, video, interactive, new media, and space.
- You're a strong communicator with phenomenal presentation skills and are able to articulate ideas with clarity, engage in healthy debate, and accept feedback. Must be able to communicate effectively both up and down a creative organization.
- You can concept innovative campaign ideas and every step of the customer learning and entertainment experience both physically and digitally.
- You can successfully art direct photoshoots
- Able to prototype and present beautiful work quickly.
- Excellent skills with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- You are a problem-solver who can work independently and manage projects under minimal direction.
- Have a pulse on trends in design, education, technology, and the arts.
In this role, the Art Director crafts new learning and entertainment experiences in physical and digital environments. They are relied upon to conceive of, design, and lead the creation and production of strategic and innovative design solutions. The Art Director will plan and direct projects end to end, and serve as an integral member of the project team. They will effectively scale design solutions in accordance with project constraints and parameters. They have the ability to effectively lead creative to other creative staff members, vendors, producers, and directors. They have great presentation skills and are able to gather feedback.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or other related field preferred.