Billing Assistant (Entry Level)
WE ARE RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development, and advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the success of your career with Restoration Management Company.
The position of Billing Administrator requires the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience in processing and handling customer billing in construction, remediation, manufacturing environment.
- Experience in working in a team environment, as well as independent work (driven, self-motivated).
- Working knowledge in MSOffice, Xactimate experience a plus.
- Completion or in the process of completing IICRC WRT w/certification.
- Experience in working in high volume environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Background in customer service via phone or over-the-counter customer relations
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Continuous sitting and typing
- Frequent use of L/R hand motion
- May require lifting/reaching of up to 10lbs (filing and storage)
- May be required to travel depending on work location/department
Billing Administrator may communicate with Project Directors, Project Coordinators, Project Managers and Branch Managers to discuss billing content and issues. Analyzes billing content and ensures timely, daily data entry into Billing programs as required. The Billing Administrator reports directly to the department supervisor.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
Corporate (Hayward, CA)
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Enter billing data into invoicing system in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with Project Coordinators, Project Managers and Branch Managers
- Examine worksheets prepared by Project Managers to determine if there are any discrepancies or issues with billing data ensuring all charges for service rendered have been captured.
- Prioritize billing and uploads for all Branches.
- Scan and email bills to adjusters and occasionally call them to discuss issues.
- Update billing programs with claim information.
- Collect daily worksheets from all branches via e-mail.
- Input data and submit tracking reports for Corporate review.
- Process bills efficiently to meet daily and monthly goals.
- Assist Call Center with overflow of phone calls and covering lunches, when necessary.
- Periodic ride-alongs with crews and Project Managers to increase knowledge of Company operations.
- Cross train in Water/Fire/Mold/Asbestos/Program Work and Large Loss to gain thorough knowledge of each business segment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.