BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS SPECIALIST
We have an immediate full-time opening in the Quad Cities for a Buildings and Grounds Specialist. The Buildings and Grounds Specialist is responsible for upkeep of ESA facilities. Such responsibilities will include:
- BUILDINGS: Processing daily maintenance ticket requests; assembling furniture; and performing routine maintenance on fixtures, structures, and equipment.
- GROUNDS: Ensuring proper lawn mowing, snow removal, and pest control; monthly safety checks of each facility take place.
- MECHANICALS: Oversee HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems; troubleshoot and make minor repairs before contacting contractors; monitoring of the security system.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- 3+ years experience with commercial heating/cooling systems, electrical, and plumbing operations.
- Proficiency in the use of tools and equipment essential to maintaining the building and grounds.
- Working in a wide variety of conditions, including higher levels of structures and outside weather conditions that are often hot, wet, and/or cold.
- Will lift / push / pull heavy objects and operate heavy equipment.
- Will use their personal vehicle for work purposes, and rent moving vehicles for use in project work.
$17.22 DOE and generous benefits available!