We have a great new opportunity for Registered Nurses at Black River Memorial Hospital. Come work as a full-time Flex Pool Registered Nurse (RN). If you like to apply your nursing skills in different environments possibly working one day in OB, the next in ER or perhaps the next on Medical Surgical unit – what an impact you can make here. These positions will have you working in various departments including OB, ER, OR, Medical Surgical and Infusions based on patient needs. We are looking for two Flex Pool RN’s to work 72 hours per pay period, have great benefits, the possibility to get shift differential and incentive pay. These shifts are also on a rotating schedule with a weekend rotation.
- Provides direct patient care.
- Performs all required paperwork and communicates with patient care staff, patients, and families.
- Dispenses medications, hangs IVs, and retrieves/stores supplies.
- Develops and make revisions to the patient plan of care upon admission, and throughout the stay of each patient, as the needs of the patient changes.
- Provides progress reports to physician/surgeon as needed to make necessary changes to patient plan of care.
- Bachelor of Science, Associates degree in Nursing or Diploma RN. BSN preferred.
- BLS and ACLS within 1- year.
- NRP within 6 months of hire. (OB and Resource)
- Current licensed Wisconsin RN.
- Electronic Fetal monitor Certification with 2 years of hire (OB).
To view a full job description, click HERE.
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.