USADebusk LLC is Taking Application for:
1- Mechanic Technician based in Adelanto, CA
(Hourly $18.00- $23.00 depending on experience)
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
Looking to join a leader? Consider USA DeBusk where safety, teamwork and excellence are part of our corporate culture.
USA DeBusk is an equal opportunity employer and a substance abuse-free work place.
The following benefits are available based on employment eligibility:
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
Mechanic Tech. duties include basic and routine mechanical repairs, maintenance (oil change, tire change, tire rotation, test battery,) and installation of parts to service various trucks and equipment to include industrial machinery, electrical and electronic equipment. At times, the Mechanic Tech. will assist senior mechanics in maintenance and repairs of heavier equipment, and will at times clean and wash work areas, machines, tools and vehicles.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Install new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools.
- Repair/maintain vehicles as needed for oil changes, lubricants, brakes, batteries, tires, tire rotations, alignments, replace seals and filters.
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Tend and observe equipment and machinery to verify efficient and safe operation.
- Adjust, connect, or disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand or power tools.
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
- Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers.
- Diagnose electrical problems and install and rewire electrical components.
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
- Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures, and other objects for assembly or installation, using hand tools, power tools, and moving equipment.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from workstations and other areas.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks.
- Inventory and/order parts as instructed by senior mechanic(s).
- Apply protective materials to equipment, components, and parts to prevent defects and corrosion.
- Document repairs and maintenance logs, complete JSA and red-tag equipment as needed.
- Cross reference vehicle registration information, complete DVIR and BIT inspection forms as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Types of Equipment Regularly Maintained
- Light/Medium and Heavy-Duty Trucks Diesel Engines
- Gas engines
- 12/24 Volt vehicle electrical systems
- Water Blasting Equipment
- Heavy Duty Vacuum Trucks
- Air Machines
- Custom fabricated equipment.
Requirements / Experience
- Minimum 1-year Mechanic Technician experience
- Technical Institute Training or equivalent work experience is a plus.
- Possess a CDL-A license is not required, but would be a plus.
- Possess a TWIC card is not required, but it would be a plus.
- Must be able to follow all Safety, Personal Protective and Equipment Policies.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug testing.
- Must be able to complete company computer-based training.
- Computer diagnostic experience a plus but not mandatory.
- Must satisfy pre-employment background check, drug and alcohol, random testing.
- Required to wear common protective or safety equipment as needed. This may include Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Mask/Respirator and/or Hard Hats.
- Work outdoors in various weather condition.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work OT, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have ability to legally work for any employer in the USA.
- Work indoor and outdoor in varied weather conditions.
- Ability to routinely lift, push, pull and carry 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Physical requirements include but are not limited to prolonged standing, walking, reaching, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, and use of both hands and fee
Click to Apply today!