Location: Iowa City, Iowa (some remote work)
Johnson County Board of Supervisors is seeking for a Project and Systems Analyst. This position will contribute to the overall strategic development and implementation of public improvement projects and programs. Coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure projects are developed and managed using a data-driven focus. Develops priorities for improvements that align with strategic goals. Produce, prepare, and review systems design and analysis to inform decision making. Develop organization-wide performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) initiatives to improve operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness. Participate in organizational strategic planning and provides leadership for PMQI policy development. Provide coordination for improving the County’s core functions and evaluating the impact systems improvements have on the County’s economic recovery and growth. Propose policies, procedures, forms, and workflow improvements for the development and implementation of complex projects and surveys; and assist in the interpretation, review, development, and recommendation of County policies, procedures, and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration, planning, business, public health, or closely related field AND one (1) year experience in public sector or a related field; OR any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable under county liability coverage.
- May require use of private vehicle or equivalent transportation for official business.
- Position salary is $29.22 -$35.06 an hour, plus excellent benefits.
- Looking for diverse applicant pool and candidates willing to be trained on the job.
To learn more about this position and to apply, visit our website by clicking apply now.
Applications are accepted through November 18, 2021.
Cover letter and resume must be attached with online application.