Location: Iowa City, Iowa (some remote work)
Johnson County Information Technology Department is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer who wants to work with a group of incredible people developing and supporting custom applications to serve the citizens of Johnson County. We strive for our users and customers to have the best experience possible.
- Starting pay $72,378.72 - $86,854.47 yearly, commensurate on experience
- Flexible PTO + medical + dental + vision + IPERS + more
What you will be doing:
You will be coding custom software to support departments with their application needs. Using your knowledge and creativity you will analyze requests for service made by users to develop and provide maintenance to applications to meet their business needs. You will gather user requirements and objectives, define scope and determine program intent to create a software solution for them. You will contribute to the design and development of innovative strategies to improve system performance and business processes for our users.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence stack
- SQL Server database
- T-SQL query language
- Stored procedures
- SQL Agent jobs
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services and Report Manager administration
- SQL Server Analysis Services (plus)
- Azure DevOps Boards and Repositories using Git version control
- Microsoft Visual Studio Minimum
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in computer/technology-related field
- 2 years professional experience in IT systems and software development experience
- Associate degree in computer/technology-related field
- 4 years professional experience in IT systems and software development experience
- 1 year of project leadership
To learn more and to apply, please visit our website by clicking apply now.
Applications are accepted through November 18, 2021.
Resume and cover letter must be attached to online application.