PPO Test EPS
San Diego , California , United States
Posted: Nov 12, 2021
Role Number: 200312896
Apple's Engineering Program Management Team is looking for a resourceful Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to manage the NPI procurement activities for the Hardware Technology engineering organization. Preferred candidate is a strategic problem solver who enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams to communicate changes, analyze risks, and execute mitigation strategies in support of engineering development builds.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Procurement
- Working experience with managing and procuring components for multi-level BOM with subassemblies
- (preferably hardware products).
- Familiar with PCB, PCBF and machined parts manufacturing processes.
- Proficient in learning new software applications to promote efficiency and productivity
- Effective and collaborative communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail with multitasking and prioritization abilities
- Preferred working experiences with oversea vendors including purchasing and logistics
Responsibilities include: - Partner with program managers, global commodity managers and finance team to create and manage development budgets and purchase to pay activities including PO/invoice tracking and Goods Receipts - Ensure on time delivery of vendor components or finish goods, monitor and optimize logistic flows - Work directly with local CM to monitor material readiness, scheduling for production, and delivery schedule - Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage competing priorities
Education & Experience
Preferred BA/BS degree