Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Nov 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200310702
In RE&D, we don't sit back and let things happen, we make things happen, and we do this in service to all Apple employees and customers. New ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and guest experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our team is looking for individuals with good people skills and a strong appreciation for excellent customer service. The ideal individual is well organized, has strong attention to detail, and has experience in customer service. We're looking for someone who takes pride in their work and holds themselves to the highest standards. We require the ability to complete tasks/projects on time and to work independently with minimum supervision. Good written and verbal communication skills are both requirements for this role. A self-starter with excellent time management skills, technical skills and an ambitious spirit tied in with passion, diligence, integrity, and exceptional aptitude are key traits we are looking for.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Excellent written, technical, and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Calendar, Mail, and other OS X based office systems is a plus.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting tasks and meet deadlines.
- Professional composure at all times throughout the day.
- Effective time management including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to receive and provide feedback when necessary.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships.
- Ability to influence others, handle conflict appropriately, know when to escalate issues upward and when to apply common sense.
- Flexibility with last minute schedule changes is essential.
Greeting employees as well as guests into the building, ensuring guests are comfortable and are connected with their correct host. Notifies host of guest arrival in a timely manner. Maintains a guest log and issues badges when necessary. Excellent sense of judgment while ensuring work is handled efficiently without the need for constant supervision. Perform data entry as required. Monitor and maintain all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety. Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of guest complaints or disputes. Additional duties may include: filing, sorting, mail distribution and completing additional projects as needed. Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Monitoring office supplies, ordering new furniture, and electronics as required. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Assistance on any other tasks that may come up.
Education & Experience
Associate's degree preferred, but not required.