Apple Search Ads Partner Development, Head of Global Accounts
San Francisco , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Nov 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200309146
At Apple, we work every day to build products and services that enrich people's lives. Our Ad Platforms team is redefining the advertising model by developing highly effective, scalable advertising products that help content creators thrive while upholding Apple's commitment to always respect user privacy. We help publishers and developers promote and monetize their work while also helping people around the world discover apps and media. Today, we are a global organization that powers ads in Apple News and in the App Store with Search Ads in the App Store. We are looking for a consultative, collaborative leader to lead this customer facing team and drive long term business and revenue growth. As a core leader in our global Partner Development organization, your proven record of outstanding customer service, global collaboration, and mentoring high performers will ensure continued and increasing success for our customers and business in theses key categories.
- Prepared for the job with extensive media sales experience across platforms and types, including online, mobile, search, video and display. Global experience is a must.
- A hands-on leader with extensive management experience in running a growing and evolving sales organization in a cross-functional environment.
- Influential and will quickly develop relationships and trust with their peers and directs, so that they can provide direction, oversight, and professional development opportunities.
- Obsessed with the customer experience and can dig deep, from the big idea down to the details, knowing how to position the team for what's around the corner.
- Appreciates Apple culture and values, and is energized by the challenges of delivering trustworthy solutions within an evolving industry.
Lead a global, high-performing, sales and account management team in collaboration with a strong account management leader. Hire, mentor and lead our Global accounts team, to do the best work of their lives. Engage and interact with executives, & senior leaders within Ad Platforms to report on progress of go-to-market initiatives. Meet with these key global customers to further C-suite, senior relationships, & gather market feedback & be the voice of the customer back to internal department heads. Work cross functionally with Customer Success, Data Insights, Learning & Development, Sales Operations, & Marketing to ensure alignment on priorities and outcomes. Excel globally with teammates & regional leads in sharing learnings from these global accounts & with go-to-market initiatives.
Education & Experience
8-10 years of experience leading successful advertising sales teams.