Product System Test Engineer - Cellular
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200304124
Are you a fearless thinker? Do you love the challenge of advancing a widely accepted technology? In the Wireless Software group, you'll be responsible for bringing groundbreaking wireless connectivity to the world through Wi-Fi, Cellular, Bluetooth, GPS, and more. You'll design, develop, and patent the next generation of our state-of-the art connectivity technologies. You'll collaborate across departments to help craft wireless solutions that elevate the customer experience with Apple products and services. Our goal is to ensure nothing stands in the way of our customers' connections with their devices. If you join us, you'll help build world-renowned wireless systems so seamless that they almost feel like magic.
- 3 + Years proven experience in Perl / Python , Objective C, C, or C++;
- Ability to setup automation frameworks for continuous integration.
- Experience in writing Python / Perl Post-Processing scripts for log Analysis.
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience with testing cellular technologies - USIM, SIM, UICC/eUICC, IMS, 5G - NSA, SA , LTE, UMTS, CDMA on mobile handsets or other cellular products.
- Preferred working knowledge any of network simulators and SIM test tools - Comprion IT3 SIM simulator, ANRITSU, Keysight, Spirent and Rohde & Schwarz CMW500 network simulators.
- Extensive experience in debugging issues with device side logs with code inspection. Mobile Handset / equivalent product functional Testing.
- Validated understanding of SQA methodologies & practices.
- Comfortable with solving problems/debugging/reproducing issues.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams Obsessively hardworking and inquisitive, and seek to address everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers.
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and be part of an outstanding team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide! We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent