Engagement Marketing, Apple Card
Raleigh , North Carolina , United States
Posted: Nov 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200310659
At Apple, we don't just build great products - we create a kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. It's the diversity of our people and their ideas driving the innovation in everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! With Apple Card, we completely reinvented the credit card. Built for iPhone, Apple Card provides a new level of privacy and security and is designed to help customers live a healthier financial life. The Wallet, Payment, and Commerce marketing team is looking for an Apple Card Marketing Manager to develop innovative campaigns to drive usage and engagement with customers. This is an opportunity to partner cross-functionally across Apple and innovate within the credit card industry to develop a product that helps people be more financially healthy. The ideal Marketing Manager will bring a deep excitement and understanding of our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience. Are you are passionate about leveraging data and insights to inform decision making and to create better customer experiences? This could be a great role for you! You will have the chance to create and execute marketing programs from concept through delivery, partnering closely with cross-functional Apple teams including product, data science, analytics and along with Goldman Sachs. You will be responsible for developing customer lifecycle communications to engage and educate customers about the unique features and benefits of Apple Card. We believe this opportunity will place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most inspiring and creative individuals in the industry. We're growing rapidly and encourage you to apply for this phenomenal opportunity today.
- 5+ years marketing experience, ideally with 3+ years within a consumer focused brand, developing lifecycle strategies and engaging customers to bring the brand experience to life.
- In-depth experience using data insights to strategize and develop across marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with key stakeholders and partners.
- Savvy at tackling complex issues and providing creative solutions while collaborating across multiple teams.
- Self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking abilities and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever task is necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Effective at building and cultivating interpersonal relationships.
- Passion for Apple products and services with deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware.
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to tackle challenges while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
This position will be responsible for developing unique and innovative marketing programs for new Apple Card customers. You will work with cross-functional teams including product, analytics, and marketing to develop and execute customer experiences and communications to drive Apple Card user engagement.
Education & Experience
B.A./B.S. Degree required.