Work for a company that cares for its people and offers opportunities for personal growth.
*$1,000 Sign On Bonus*
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Food Service Manager 1 for Wesbury, a 200 resident continuing care retirement community located in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Food service operations include a small restaurant (open the public), 6 dining rooms and neighborhood concept dining. The Food Service Manager will report to the General Manager and manage a staff of approximately 28 hourly employees. Typical shift will be 11:00am - 7:30pm, may vary with every third weekend and some holidays.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- support the dietary operations;
- will be hands on with basic cooking skills;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has previous food service experience ideally in a healthcare environment and / or restaurant experience;
- is knowledgeable in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership and hospitality skills;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Careers in Senior Living:
Working for Sodexo in Senior Living allows you to influence the well-being of seniors in specialized facilities, or in their homes, with customized services, and attentive and compassionate care. Your work has a direct impact on the quality of care provided to residents as well as resident satisfaction at our client sites, helping to create a place that feels like home.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.