Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 3 - Resident Dining for Ursinus College located in Collegeville, PA. The Resident Dining Manager will be the face of the dining hall while ensuring quality and presentation, safety and sanitation, and will network with students, faculty, and staff. The high-volume dining hall serves 1,500 students who may be on meal plans and are provided three meals per day, plus faculty and staff. Soliciting feedback from students in real-time will be valuable in this role as we strive to provide an unmatched dining experience. A strong work ethic, a penchant for developing high performing teams and a solid understanding of HACCP and other food safety programs will be a priority for this Food Service Manager.
The Borough of Collegeville is located approximately midway between Valley Forge, Pa., and Pottstown, Pa., about 27 miles northwest of Center City Philadelphia.
Collegeville provides a beautiful and safe community in which to live and learn with all the big-city energy of Philadelphia nearby. The bus to Philadelphia stops right at the Eger Gateway, making access to a major city that much easier.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This is only for internal candidates as external candidates won't have this knowledge
Learn more about Ursinus Collegeat https://www.ursinus.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.