You see opportunities rather than problems. Share your vision and inspire others.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 5 to oversee the Food and Nutrition Services Department at Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital in Willowbrook,CA. MLKCH provides maternity, critical and inpatient care via its 131-bed hospital and primary & specialty care in outpatient doctors' offices throughout South LA. We are looking for a leader, a community partner and someone who can embody a customer service expereince unmatched.
$5k Sign on Bonus included!
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- represents a proven track record of developing and executing plans that drive results
- exemplifies professional communication skills and a passion for a high level of customer service
- possesses a working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management
- has experience in the retail industry; driving sales and customer satisfaction
- actively partners with community leaders to support outreach opportunities
- upholds food and physical safety standards compliant with HACCP and all regulatory requirements for food service establishments (Department of Health Services, etc.,)
- develops and leads a diverse team through team building, coaching and accountability
- fosters a culture of innovation and empowerment (remaining current on industry trends- Health, Wellness, Sustainability, etc.,)
- embodies a Zero Harm mindset
- To meet California requirement, candidates need a Background as Registered Dietitian, Diet Technician Registered, Certified Dietary Manager or have a Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or a similar B.S. degree desirable.
Learn more about MLKCH visit mlkch.org/about
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.