Are you a skilled at writing compelling content to win or retain business?
Sodexo, a World Leader in Quality of Life Services, has an exciting new opening for a Senior Proposal Writer to join our Proposal Development Team! In this role, you will be responsible for developing accurate, compelling messaging and high-quality content for complex proposals and RFP responses for winning and retaining business, with a focus on Facilities Management solutions.
This is a Remote-Based role that can reside in any state!
The successful candidate will:
- Support our Sales team in crafting Proposals and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses to secure new and retain existing business
- Review RFPs and coordinate responses with our sales teams
- Research and prepare written responses to non-core RFP questions
- Attend bidders' conferences and keep abreast of new marketing concept development, corporate initiatives and coordinate prospect communications pieces
- Manage sales proposal templates
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory restrictions are met
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in facilities management proposal writing, business development or marketing
- Knowledge of Facilities Management solutions sales strongly preferred
- Strong writing skills to ensure consistency and clarity to meet sales objectives and client needs
- Proven track record of maintaining high-quality standards despite pressing deadlines; always striving to do work right the first time
- Strong customer focus
- Project management experience
- Proposal management platform experience
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.