Bilingual Claims Call Center Representative
Would you like a evening call center job working in a fun and supportive environment? Are you a good multi-tasker with great phone skills and enjoy helping others? If you answered yes to these questions you may be a good fit for one of our positions!
As a Call Center Representative, you will play a critical part in providing service to insureds, claimants, and others relating to the first notice of loss reports. As Sentry's promise to be there for our customers during their time of need, you'll provide technical support for the processing of claims.
**Currently we are offering a sign on bonus of $1000 to bilingual (Spanish) new hires and non-bilingual new hires are eligible for a $500 sign on bonus.
What You'll Do
As a member of Sentry's Claims Contact Center you will be the first phone contract with our customer when a loss occurs. In addition, you will:
- Receive and record loss reports
- Provide instructions to policyholders, claimants and others on how to process a claim
- Identify policies
- Assist with processing claims
What it Takes
In order to be eligible for this elite opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Customer service experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred
- Effective listening skills in addition to the ability to concisely summarize information provided by our customers are essential
- Previous call center experience is beneficial although not required
- Proficient computer skills
What You'll Receive
We take great pride in making Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you'll receive.
- To best support our associates and our culture, Sentry is happy to offer flexibility through a scheduled work from home (Monday and Friday)/in office days (Tuesday through Thursday) after we begin to return to the office.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent , plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
How You'll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry-more than 4,000 associates-have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!
Jennifer Van Vlack
(see application details)