Working together, supporting your team, reaching for the best in a high-volume, high paced environment is second nature to you.
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for Ursinus College located in Collegeville, PA. The Retail Manager will oversee the food court operation, 2 stand alone concepts, and a convenience store. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment with in-house or national brands, and experience implementing safety protocols. Additionally, cash handling & management, inventory control and managing labor are critical skills for this role. Labor management duties consist of interviewing job applicants, creating work schedules, and motivating associates.
Ursinus College is a place for successful leaders who set out to create positive change in our communities, organizations and the world. A ranked Liberal Arts Institution in higher education standing apart from their competition attracting the best students. The Borough of Collegeville is located approximately midway between Valley Forge, Pa., and Pottstown, Pa., about 27 miles northwest of Center City Philadelphia.
Collegeville provides a beautiful and safe community in which to live and learn with all the big-city energy of Philadelphia nearby. The bus to Philadelphia stops right at the Eger Gateway, making access to a major city that much easier.
The successful candidate will:
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly-paid), staff;
- provide stellar customer service;
- oversee cash handing processes, and POS programming and maintenance;
- ensure company food and physical safety programs and standards are followed;
- conduct retail brand standard audits (in-house and national brands);
- maintain integrity of retail branded concept standards (national and in-house brands);
- manage the opening and closing the operation as well daily retail food service operations;
- ensure all needed signage (including digital) is in place;
- manage vendor relationships and compliance; and/or
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Learn more about Ursinus Collegeat https://www.ursinus.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.