AI/ML - Product Manager, Siri Knowledge
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Nov 12, 2021
Role Number: 200313290
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that build a positive impact? If so, then we want you! Play a leading part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices. The Siri team is creating groundbreaking technology for virtual assistants, knowledge graph, and algorithmic search using machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. We're looking for someone to lead product management efforts for Search and Knowledge in Siri, Spotlight, and Safari. You would work with top tier engineering and product teams to serve over 1 billion customers, crafting the highest quality user experience that Apple customers expect and love. As a PM, you would drive search relevance, machine learning, and user experience improvement projects to build and improve end-to-end knowledge products on all major Apple platforms including iPhone, CarPlay, macOS, and HomePod.
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager, Software Engineer, Engineering Manager, or similar role leading cross-functional product or software engineering teams.
- 1+ years experience bringing a product from concept to completion, ideally related to joining together the complex backend and front-end systems with the user experience in mind
- Experience driving large cross-functional projects with multiple workstreams
- Self-motivated and Proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about the quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data
- Ability to, directly and indirectly, lead large teams for success
- Experience shipping machine-learned products
- Lead roadmap planning and detail execution of Siri Knowledge and Search in Siri, Spotlight, and Safari - Lead cross-functional teams from the product ideation/creation to full-stack delivery to our customers - Keep teams focused on the right priorities to meet aggressive deadlines; clearly communicate project progress to leads and executive team. - Collaborate with engineering, product, and executive leadership to drive exceptional year over year product delivery across large product areas at Apple. - Analyze product metrics to measure performance and plan the evolution of search and knowledge for immediate impact and longer-term (5+ years) - Be the voice for our customers; do whatever it takes to deliver the highest quality experience to our customers - Lead machine learning standard methodologies in Siri team - Collaborate with other Apple teams to promote cross-team technology sharing
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD EE/CS/CE or equivalent