ER Global Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 15, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200312173
As a member of Apple's People Team, you'll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we'll search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse - open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that's just the beginning, because, throughout Apple employees' careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products.
- You have a consistent track record in delivering strategic, global programs for a multinational company within People Teams
- You are results orientated and you are comfortable with ambiguity. Navigating and shifting in a constantly evolving environment does not redefine you and your goal.
- You love details. Leading project requirements and translating information between business processes and technical language is something you enjoy.
- You are highly analytical and enjoy using data to tell a story and build influence.
- Partnership is at the heart of how you work, forming relationships is crucial to the success of this role
- You have experience setting an operationally-minded program strategy and confirmed experience delivering on the same
- You know how to streamline processes and have a deep understanding of the change management that is connected to process transformation
- You are an extraordinary communicator with a curiosity about encouraging positive relationships with people in different disciplines and at different levels.
- You are curious, flexible, a good listener and a demonstrated problem solver.
- You are passionate about the Apple culture, values, and the employee experience.
Employee relations is a global People team that assists managers and the People team in addressing employee issues including policy interpretation, investigations, compliance, and supporting employees with accommodations. Our teams are key partners in critical People team projects with global scope and impact. As part of a new team within Employee Relations, we are seeking a passionate program manager to lead and handle key improvements and new ways of working for the Employee Relations team globally. This individual will be crucial in helping us achieve operational excellence while providing our employees and partners with a premier ER experience. This role will work cross-functionally with internal partners to develop, implement and maintain programs that will support our Employee Relations team members to do the best work of their lives. Examples of these initiatives vary from the management of reporting and data projects, systems projects that support the evolution of the team capability and drive efficiency, crafting and streamlining ER processes as well as supporting smaller regional specific projects that impact the employee experience and transform how we work in ER.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education PMP or IPMA qualifications or equivalent is preferred
- You have significant years of experience leading HR / ER projects in a global environment.
- Proven understanding of People-centered technologies such as ServiceNow CRM and/or WorkDay
- Proven knowledge of ER Operations and or previous experience working in Employee Relations would be beneficial