A Customer Experience Banker is a Financial Concierge for our walk-in customers. You are responsible for retaining and growing consumer and business customer relationships by proactively identifying financial goals and needs and recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products and services. You will process customer transactions accurately and efficiently in order to provide exemplary customer service while educating customers on bank products, services and technology.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products and consumer lending.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to grow customer relationships through a disciplined sales process, new customer follow-up program, outbound calling, and sourcing referrals from customers and partners. Engaging and sourcing non customers in both breezeways and aisles.
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales. Can include military service in an administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career. Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cash handling skills preferred but not required
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish
*New MN, CO, and IL branch employees are eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus after completing 6 months of employment. Bonus is offered for
a limited period of time to external candidates who are hired on or after 9/16/2021 in MN and 10/29/2021 in CO and IL.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
High School or Equivalent