Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
SUMMARY/SCOPE OF POSITION:
A supervisory role responsible for managing a team responsible for successfully planning, controlling and managing engineering deliverables to ensure that customer needs are met predominantly in the automotive space. Supports business in pre-sales and post-sales customer pursuit and commitments.
Directs the activities of an integrated hardware/software systems design function. Designs and develops electronic, electro-mechanical equipment or systems-oriented products, and prepares related installation, operation, and maintenance specifications and instructions. Conducts feasibility studies on engineering proposals and related technical data for assigning new equipment or modifying existing equipment. Collects operational data and prepares customer application information. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Basic Requirements
- BS in Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Rockwell Automation will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening
- Preferred Requirements
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in a systems, software, process automation or application engineering capacity.
- 10years of experience in MES/MOM implementations
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience
- MES related control and/or information experience
- Further education in engineering, software or business administration.
- Extensive experience with direct customer contact.
- Global travel background
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Available and willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays to meet business commitments.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent conflict resolution and people interface skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel. Some travel may be extensive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).