Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 to join our food service team at a hospital in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. This account has a fast paced, high volume food service department, the Retail Manager will be focused on achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day retail operations;
- be responsible for areas of ordering/inventory
- oversee areas of cash handling/management; marketing and signage
- deliver high quality food service;
- train and develop staff
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have 3-5 years of experience working in a high volume food service setting preferably in a similar setting
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo systems and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.