Do you enjoy a high energy, fast paced environment?
Sodexo, a World Leader in Quality of Life Services, has an exciting new opening for a Senior Manager, Communications to join our Talent organization! In this individual contributor role, you will create and manage communications surrounding our daily communications, projects, programs and initiatives related to the talent life cycle.
This is a Remote-Based role that can reside in any state!
The successful candidate will:
- Create and manage daily communications as well as project and program communication plans within our Talent organization (Talent Acquisition and Learning & Performance) intended to inform, support, and engage employees as well as prospective talent
- Use creative writing and story-telling techniques with a focus on the talent life cycle ranging from talent attraction to onboarding, to learning & performance and talent retention.
- Assist in advising senior management on the development of communications policies and programs, and the management of public relations
- Assist in developing and implementing department and team communications strategies
- Assist in establishing editorial or departmental standards
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in communications and/or marketing
- Background in internal, employee, or workplace communications
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Experience and comfort working cross-functionally to build communication plans as well as executing against them
- Comfort with time management, a fast-paced work environment and managing multiple initiatives at the same time
- Ability to act as an internal connector, to cultivate relationships and help teams connect dots across initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field (preferred)
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.