Business Affairs, Marcom - Apple TV+ for Latin America and the Caribbean
Coral Gables , Florida , United States
Posted: Nov 15, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200311549
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Our Business Affairs team is in search of a Business Affairs Manager to advise on BA matters related to Apple TV+ content appearing in marketing communications in Latin America. Those include the planning, review, clearance, and execution of locale-specific Apple and partner marketing materials in various stages of creative development with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. This truly is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding and diverse globally distributed team! The successful candidate will love working with colleagues locally as well as colleagues in different parts of the world. The role will report to the Marcom Business Affairs lead in Latin America. Travel to U.S. company headquarters may be periodically required once it is safe to travel again.
- You have 7 years of proven experience in the advertising, entertainment, or other media content-focused industry.
- Strong working knowledge of consumer-facing content (advertising, social media, UGC, consumer digital experiences, entertainment and editorial) and associated risks is a requirement.
- Solid experience working IP rights including copyright, trademark, and licensing in the area of entertainment and/or advertising law with emphasis on tech, music, film / TV industries.
- You have a working experience with TV / film talent agreements and marketing use of likeness.
- Expertise in identifying potential legal and cultural issues in the region for marketing purposes.
- Solid understanding of TV / film ratings classifications and local requirements (if applicable) for marketing and advertising.
- Self-motivated with high emotional intelligence, flexibility, and the ability to work collaboratively, independently and reliably on multiple projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are a priority.
- You are proficient in both oral and written English as well as in Spanish or Portuguese and are able to effectively communicate with teams at Marcom U.S.
- Your expertise in partnering with, and building real, productive relationships across Marcom creative and business functions, and other Apple business units is vital for your success.
- Demonstrated skills in core areas: reviewing/licensing agreements, strong negotiation skills, stakeholder management, creative problem-solving.
In this role, you will have a high degree of ownership, integrity, and accountability. You will be collaborating with creative, brand, content production, PR, business, and legal teams, and will be working very closely with U.S. Marcom BA leads for Apple TV+. Your deep expertise in fostering and maintaining relationships across various business partners will be key for your success. Overall, you are a standout colleague who knows how to react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction and strategically adjust when needed. Last-minute changes to projects will leave you unfazed, and your experience will have primed you to navigate such changes with confidence and expertise.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree required.