Location: Onsite at Jackson Memorial (Main Campus) in Miami, FL
Schedule: Standard, M-F
Documents and updates internal database based on daily contact of select members of assigned applicant group and application evidence requirements, i.e. work activity, medical condition, third party, beneficiary, contact and demographic data financial, life and health insurance information, employment and salary verification, medical history and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes new claims or modifies existing claims according to the appropriate agency and/or action
- Documents and updates internal database based on daily contact of select members of assigned applicant group and application evidence requirements
- Ensures that internal database has appropriate information in the correct fields, ie; work activity, medical conditions, third party contact information, employment and salary information
- Identifies and takes appropriate actions to complete and submit required financial, medical and personal information forms to support the client application process.
- Reviews outgoing client material for accuracy prior to submittal.
- Complies with ethics, privacy and compliance policies and procedures
- Responsible for mail correspondence and logging important information and documents
- May be responsible for answering inbound calls and ensuring that the calls are being directed to the right individual for response
- May be responsible for meeting with patients onsite to gather documents and/or needed information for applications
- Bilingual highly preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
Experience / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow detailed instructions
- Previous experience with filing, data entry and general administrative tasks, including copying and scanning
- Previous customer service experience preferably in an office or medical environment
- Computer skills, including word processing (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, preferred)
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
As a federal contractor, Change Healthcare is adhering to the Executive Order which mandates vaccination. As such, we are requiring all U.S. new hires and employees to show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved accommodation by their date of hire, as a condition of employment.
As we continue to navigate the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations requests will be collected once an offer is accepted with Change Healthcare. All accommodation requests will be carefully considered but are not guaranteed to be approved.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Customer Service Representatives