Are you an accountant with Accounts Receivable experience?
Sodexo has a new opening for an Accountant in the Accounts Receivable department at our Financial Shared Services Center located in Cheektowaga, NY which handles the accounting for all of our North American Operations. Within the center there are many departments and positions so there's opportunities for growth & advancement.
This role will work a hybrid schedule averaging three days in the office and two days from home plus 10 work from anywhere days- this is on top of vacation, holidays and personal days.
The office offers a modern, collaborative environment with free parking and on-site full-service cafeteria
If you are looking for a good work/life balance - we've got it.
The successful candidate will:
- Apply payments within the payment system
- Investigate and resolve complicated payment issues.
- Analyze & resolve assigned general ledger accounts.
- Train and support the customer payment team.
- Gather and analyze accounts receivable payment data to improve overall effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable control environment, fraud detection and department efficiencies.
- Analyze Accounts Receivable payment Key Result indicators
- Complete manual processes to support accurate daily reporting
- Test system improvements
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- detailed oriented, flexible, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- excellent organization, communication and project management skills.
- Accounting/bookkeeping background
- Ability to analyze & resolve general ledger
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.