Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Do you have a vision of driving a healthier future? Sodexo is seeking a PM Retail Manager to provide operational leadership at M Health Fairview's University Hospital in Minneapolis, MN. The Retail Manager will work closely with the Nutrition team to offer exciting and quality food options, manage a dynamic, diverse frontline team, and ensure client satisfaction daily. Operationally the Retail Manager will oversee the evening retail and assist with supervision of the Patient Services Program. This position offers work-life balance with with hours varying between 11:00am - 8:30pm and minimal weekends.
If you have experience in Food Service and/or Patient Services with leadership skills you are encouraged to apply now!
The successful candidate will:
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly-paid), staff;
- provide stellar customer service;
- oversee cash handing processes, and POS programming and maintenance;
- ensure food and physical safety programs and standards are followed;
- conduct retail brand standard audits (in-house and national brands);
- maintain integrity of retail branded concept standards (national and in-house brands);
- manage the closing the operation as well daily retail food service operations;
- ensure all needed signage (including digital) is in place;
- manage vendor relationships and compliance; and/or
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs, a plus.
Absent a legally recognized exception, M Health is requiring COVID-19 vaccines to work at this hospital. Learn more about M Health Fairview's University Hospital at click here.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.